South Yarmouth, Massachusetts

Unlike the false post that was used, Tyler Sheff is overpriced.

He tried to bill me extra than the contracted price. Said he was going to get his corporate attorney after me, THAT NEVER HAPPENED. He is being investigated for fraud.

You will see on the other post, My name like many others were used without permission. Posts were about 1 minute apaert. He is a liar. I have spoken to CA attorney general about this and this site for not verifying actual posters.

Per another post on this site" TYLER SHEFF IS A THIEF AND A CROOK. I FOUND HE HAS OTHER WEBSITES TOO BE CAREFUL.

I did a little reasearch and found out that I am not the only person he has screwed. PLUS, I have found better pricing than through him. he is just some small scammer who works out of his

Written by Matt, on 15-02-2008 15:11

He is very childish and cried that he would get our corporate attorney after us when we held him to an agreed price.

that never happened. he is full of *** if you ask me.

Had an Experience with Matt?

Comments

Solim, Goa, India #50741

This is just a fiasco for this scammer on uship.com (fairpricedshipping) to steal more money for the uneducated. If you ship through him, you will not only pay MORE than what you were quoted but he has your credit card number and you have allowed him to use it anyway he wants.